- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
WHEN YOU RECOGNIZE A VOICE ACTOR IN A THING
WHEN YOU DONT RECOGNIZE A VOICE ACTOR UNTIL THE CREDITS
WHEN YOU RECOGNIZE THE VOICE BUT DON’T KNOW THE NAME OF THE VOICE ACTOR
They are ruining marriage, by setting the bar WAY too fucking high.
I was wondering when I’d see gifs of this. It’s my favorite interview ever!
via TumbleBoard for iPhone and iPad
I don’t care what kind of blog I have I will blog this no matter what.
"Craving sensation: feeling unreal" was such a huge part of the beginning of my relapse. I was convinced that people in front of me didn’t even exist and I kept touching things and trying to feel sensation. I’m reblogging because I know that that was so horrifying for me and I never want anyone else to go through it.
In case someone needs to see thisJust in case this can help someone. Some suggestions also seem harmful (eating a hot pepper really hurts!!!) but steps to feeling better and not self harming is most important. Sending you love and light
"craving sensation:feeling unreal" those were the things I used to cope with my depersonalization